The Workflow Dashboard and the My Tasks tool are part of a whole series of new, user-friendly workflow management tools.
You can add whatever you are working on to your task list with the My Tasks tool, or delegate it to colleagues or teams. For a PPM Production user, for instance, this could be production projects based on the scheduled production activities, for a PPM Rights user, this might be based on contract negotiation steps.
We also added a new Notifications / System Alerts tool which monitors configurable events and then automatically initiates workflows. For example, a price change could trigger an automated approval workflow.
The Workflow Dashboard presents a comprehensive overview of your workflows and tasks in a clear, concise layout. This helps make any process easier and more efficient.
- No need for a separate workflow engine
- Unique usability. Overview of your tasks is always at your fingertips
- One click to create a task for any data object in My Tasks
- My Tasks is always visible
- New overview of your own tasks and tasks you have delegated in the Workflow Dashboard
- One click from task to data object in the Klopotek software
- The innovation has been developed
- Available in V 10.0 and all versions > V 10.0 (based on the new GUI)
- Shipped in the February 2012 Patch
- This feature works across the entire Klopotek system – in every module, in every form and with every product
- The Workflow Dashboard is a supplemental standard product; it is free of charge for customers under maintenance “C”.
Get PPM Dashboard for your iPhone
PPM Dashboard is available for free download from Apple's App Store:
If you too are among the 14,000 users who work with the PPM (Product Planning and Management System) or MEX (Order to Cash) applications every day, you can now access your personal Dashboard from your iPhone with this app. The Dashboard displays all the tasks you are responsible for as well as those which you have delegated to your colleagues. You can flag tasks as completed, delete completed tasks, or send an email. The app synchronizes itself with the Klopotek system at configurable intervals and the iPhone Notification Center alerts you when new tasks are received. The app can also be run in a demo mode, so you can try out the functions even if you don't have access to a PPM or MEX application.