As a CRR Consultant (Contracts, Rights, and Royalties), you will advise and support new customers in the field of publishing during the implementation process of our software products based on best practice business processes.
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for scoping, analyzing, organizing, and realizing deliverables and outcomes, within a program/project context. The ideal candidate should either have a technical or business background in royalty and finance systems.
What we offer:
- Customer-facing support of state-of-the-art technologies e.g. Java, Web Services, Sales Force integration, platform integration etc.
- Training on Klopotek’s flagship STREAM applications
- Career development and progression, e.g. senior consultancy, project management
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include: 3 weeks vacation, 2 floating holidays, and 2 personal days. 401k Savings Plan, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Health Insurance Plan that includes an HRA/FSA, and a stipend for a gym membership
Note: Although Klopotek’s North American offices are located in Parsippany, New Jersey, the candidate can reside and work outside of New Jersey.
Your tasks and your profile:
- Participating, partially coordinating and steering projects
- Providing consultancy support and advice to customers
- Project planning, progress reporting and effective communication with stakeholders and project principles (customer and Klopotek)
- Motivation to be responsible for achieving milestones in time and meeting deadlines
- Preparation and maintenance of project life cycle documentations
- Configuring software to ensure that it is aligned with customer requirements (no development)
- Software application testing including date and test script production
- Software application training including the preparation of training material and publishing customized user guides
- 1st level customer support
What we are looking for:
- Degree in either publishing and/or IT subjects is preferable but not mandatory
- Professional experience, preferably in publishing royalties and/or finance
- Knowledge of MS Office products is essential
- Understanding of databases and SQL technology skills would be desirable
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Other language skills advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global organization
- Willingness to travel
- Highly organized, able to work independently and to handle multiple tasks, and to work to strict deadlines
- Self-motivated, team player, positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn new skills and remain calm under pressure
- Customer-oriented, with previous customer-facing experience
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your complete application including your CV and your earliest possible entry date by email to:
Klopotek North America, Inc.