Klopotek Amsterdam - Salesforce Consultant (f/m/d)
Are you a Salesforce CRM expert and want to work in an international team delivering solutions in the publishing industry?
Klopotek is looking to strengthen the CRM team and currently have a vacancy at our office in Amsterdam.
In this role you will analyse and document requirements, workflows, data entities in a professional manner, and draft and agree solutions both with our customers as well the related development parties within Klopotek Software and Technology Services. Once concepts and solutions have been defined you are responsible to run the successful implementation at our customers. This will be based on our project methodology and Best Practice procedures.
You should be comfortable with synthesing technical and business information efficiently, and with presenting implementation needs and options. You have hands-on experience with implementing Salesforce and can act as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, testing teams and business stakeholders.
Your responsibilities include:
- project planning and liaising with customers
- supporting customers on business process design and requirement specification
- modelling business processes and implementing these
- acting as link between customers, salesforce development and Klopotek Software and Technology Services
- strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations combined with customer-faced communication abilities
- leading workshops, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- ability to create and test prototypes in Salesforce together with developers
- collaboration with multiple implementation teams
What we are looking for:
- hands on experience in several mid-size / global implementations using Salesforce in the following areas: system implementation & adoption, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- Salesforce Certification required, additional certifications welcome
- sound knowledge of IT, databases, and SQL
- strong communication skills, team player
- able to work independently, handle multiple tasks and work to strict deadlines
- analytical, commercial and customer-oriented approach, as well as open-mindedness
We look forward to your application!
Please send your complete application, including your CV in English with your salary requirements and your earliest possible start date by email to
Attention Gabi Frenz