O2C – The UNISON Business System
UNISON – a GTS product
Global Turnkey Systems (GTS), a company located on the east coast of the US (Parsippany, NJ), was a leading supplier of ERP solutions to the publishing industry. GTS was acquired by Klopotek in 2006 and is now part of Klopotek North America, Inc.
To publishers and information providers in North America, the UNISON solution – created by GTS – offered subscription management, order-to-cash, warehousing and accounting modules.
UNISON is still in use at many leading publishers and information providers in North America such as:
- CCH Australia – (Wolters Kluwer Company)
- Church Publishing, Inc.
- Heinemann Publishing (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)
- Lerner Publishing Group
- Moody Publishers
- Orbis Books
- Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting
Sophisticated integration with Klopotek
Klopotek’s Title Management & Product Marketing, Contracts, Rights & Royalties and Editorial & Production modules are integrated with UNISON to provide an end-to-end solution to the publishers utilizing the UNISON system. More and more publishers utilizing UNISON are opting for such an integrated solution.
Key benefits of the UNISON System:
- sophisticated technology using industry standard open systems interfaces
- easy to navigate with familiar point and click
- context-sensitive and field level help
- streamlined Order Entry with all products on one order
- fully-integrated CRM functionality
- five-level Customer Hierarchy to drive processes and analysis
- highly configurable product structure
- strong reporting & analysis tools
- comprehensive eCommerce with on-line purchasing and order tracking
- tightly Integrated Financials – AP, GL, Purchasing, Job Cost
eUNISON provides real-time order entry and customer service direct to the UNISION Business System via the internet. There is a complete set of APIs available to connect web shopping cart processes to UNISON. eUNISON is customizable and can quickly adapt to ever-evolving business models.