Multi-Language, Multi-Currency, Multi-Location
If a company operates internationally, the users who work with the Klopotek software may not all speak the same language.
They also need to communicate with external business partners in different languages.
However, if the company employs a centrally installed system with a central database, every user must work with the same data set and the same system configuration.
With the 'Multi-LCL (Language, Currency, and Location)' license, it is possible to support
- the metadata (entries from the data types, names of roles and classification categories),
- the names of boxes, options, tabs and modules in the user interface and
- the system messages in a language which suits the respective user.
With the 'Multi LCL (Language, Currency, and Location)' license, the standard royalty statement can be output in the language of the external recipient (royalty recipient). It takes into account variations in regional formats for
- the character used to separate whole numbers from decimals and
- the character used to group thousands, millions, etc.
In addition, the user can create mass (e-)mailings in the appropriate languages for different external recipients (business partner, author, supplier, licensee, etc.)
With the 'Multi LCL (Language, Currency, and Location)' license, your system can be used concurrently in different locations and in different languages for user and recipient, although the same metadata is being worked on.