Many International Publishers are in the process of standardizing business operations in all countries, establishing COO (Chief Operating Officer) Forums and looking to leverage common processes and procedures with the aim of reducing costs and eliminating errors in order to create more products with less resources while also enhancing quality. The key is to leverage content and to reduce time to market in an ever changing and challenging business environment. This can mean engaging thousands of employees speaking different languages, with different metrics and currencies all with a common approach.
For these publishers, Klopotek offers a world leading application approach that allows the publisher to support the entire enterprise with one single instance of the application and database that automatically supports each region with a localized user interface, currency options, product dimensions and metrics, tax and international law requirements.
These features are available for the entire enterprise suite of applications from concept to acquisition, production, order to cash and final end consumer. Klopotek Multi LCL (Language, Currency, Location) offers:
- Localized User Interface, French, Polish, German, American, Spanish and more
- System configuration and messages in local language
- Document output in local languages
- Local and foreign currency conversion and support
- Regional tax requirements
- Regional legal requirements
- Address management and postal address check in all markets
- 24/7 365 System access with high availability and disaster recovery plans
- Single server farm support for a common hardware infrastructure
- Single software instance for easy upgrade, support and maintenance world wide